RFID labels empower healthcare professionals with critical details to ensure precise and timely information to make life-changing decisions.
Labels are an important communicator at the patient level to provide information such as drug name, dosage, expiration date and more. However, labels also play an important role throughout the supply chain to ensure the safe arrival of healthcare shipments. When an RFID label is used, medical supplies and equipment can be monitored throughout the supply chain allowing enhanced visibility and real-time inventory control. RFID labels also benefit time and temperature critical healthcare deliveries by providing personnel with real-time shipment visibility every step of the way.
Why Use RFID Labels for Healthcare Deliveries:
• Track the supply of medical equipment to avoid any shortage
• Protect medical supplies during transport when temperature control is necessary
• Enhance ability to act on emergency shipments and ensure on-time delivery
BIXOLON’s RFID Printers
BIXOLON’s range of RFID label printers allow healthcare professionals to efficiently print and encode RFID labels at every step of the process.
XM7-40R Mobile Label Printer
• Fast print speed of up to 5-ips at 203 dpi
• Gap, black mark media supported with transmissive / reflective sensors
• Standard Color LCD with intuitive icons
• 1.8 m (6 ft.) drop rating and IP54 sealing
• Exceptional power capacity of 6800 mAh (Smart Battery)
• Realtime printer profile manageability - XPM™, XCM™
XD5-40tR Desktop Label Printer
• 4-inch Desktop Label Printer
• Bult-in LCD
• Printing speed up to 6 ips (152 mm/sec)
• Various interface (USB, USB Host, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WLAN)
• Auto-cutter, peeler
XT5-40NR Industrial Label Printer
• 4-inch Industrial Label Printer
• 203, 300, 600 dpi resolution options
• 4.3-inch full-color touch LCD
• Printing speed up to 14 ips (356 mm/sec)
• Multiple interface (Bluetooth, WLAN, Parallel, USB, Ethernet)
• Auto-cutter, peeler, rewinder, rewinder + peeler
For more information on BIXOLON’s RFID range visit our product page or contact your local BIXOLON sales representative.